Thursday, March 13, 2008

Wala lang

Yeah it has been a while since I last posted an entry. I'm sure you missed me! Hahaha. Things has just been crazy for the past weeks with work stuff, and am I glad Moving Up Day's tomorrow! Getting all sentimental will be a totally different story - I'll just post the Bunnies video and tell you all about it then (with tears in my eyes of course).

I feel a little bit irresponsible that I won't be submitting something to Chichi on Saturday. I now recount the hours I wasted pretending to do something productive when all I got to do was increase my risk of carpal tunnel syndrome from chatting and blogging, but I am too much of a procrastinator to do something about it hehehe. I just promised her I'll submit a much better proposal before March 26. Now I don't have an excuse not to make it good, for there's something like two weeks that's just going to be spent here at home (what a recluse!) except when there's dance class (and oh yeah, my date with Fara on Wednesday).

I remember Bianca gave me copies of Juno and Across the Universe, I haven't finished season 1 of Dexter, and Bes keeps bugging me to watch Heavenly Forest (naiyak daw sya, so kung ako manood, matutuyuan na ko ng luha). Hmmm... why do I feel that the vacation will just whizz past without me realizing it? Waaah! If this was the marshmallow test, bagsak na ko. Delayed gratification is the key!

Finished the choreography to Janet Jackson's "Feedback" today. ANG GANDA! Demo? Next time na lang hehehe. You can really count on Neil to blow you away with his moves. I'll video and post it soon. I think we can now compete hahaha! Hoping to be included in Baila's recital on May 31. Kung hindi pa ko pumayat nito, ewan ko na lang!

Next time na yung profound na blog post. Pagod na ko eh...

No comments: