Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hot off the grill!!!

With only less than 5 hours of sleep last night (or rather this morning), I mustered the energy to get up and add the finishing touches to my thesis proposal to be submitted to Chichi today. Was it just divine intervention that Chichi said she'll be free pa 12nn onwards? Surely gave me a bit more time to settle everything. I was worried a few hours ago because my instrumentation looked obviously plucked from nowhere just to have something a bit relevant added for chapter 2. My eyes still feel as heavy as when I woke up but I had enough sense to tweak it a little bit to make it more presentable. After a big mug of coffee, I find that it's not so bad! :) And the 49 pages has just rolled off from the smoking printer (yes, there was a bit of smoke promise!)

There's a bit more to fix, but I can live with it until the next submission. For now, it's the harana script that I need to fix, which needs to be emailed tonight. Waah!

1 comment:

maletapacker said...

good luck on your harana script! don't forget to say a little prayer before starting :)